I have several times seen notification popping up on friends’ phones and one of them is storage full alert only to realize that in the phone there are downloaded apps that could be avoided.
Here is a WhatsApp hack that will save your phone storage. You will neither inbox people to send you pics you saw on their status nor download an app. Not anymore as far as you will go through this piece paying attention to details.
1. All you ought to do is simply making sure you have viewed the statuses before going to your phone menu and select file manager.
2. Among the folder, tap on a file named WhatsApp.
3. Open WhatsApp media file
4. On your phone’s bottom left are dots, click on them
5. Select on ‘Show hidden files’ [ a status folder will appear on top of all the folders] In that folder are the statuses you have viewed.
How to tell the number of friends who have read your text in a group
If you want to know whether a particular person has read the message or not in the group, here is how you can find it out.
• Open WhatsApp
• Tap on any group chat
• Tap and hold on your sent message, a menu will pop up at the top of the screen. Tap on ‘i’ (information) symbol.
• Now you can see a list of members who have read your message under ‘Read by’ section.
For those who haven’t read your message yet will be listed under ‘Delivered to’ section. That’s how to know who has read your WhatsApp Group Message on Android. If you found this tip useful, please do share it with your friends on your favorite social networks.
One grey tick in a WhatsApp group tells you that your message did not reach all the group participants while double grey ticks in a group mean that your text was delivered to all members of the group but a few did not read the text. Two blue ticks mean that all the members read the text.
Hide your phone number when using WhatsApp
You’ll need two SIM cards for this
* Insert the old SIM and activate WhatsApp on it.
* Replace the old SIM with the new one.
* When prompted, choose to go with the old number on WhatsApp.
Now, nobody will be able to get your current number if they have you on WhatsApp.
Use WhatsApp to turn your videos to GIFs in a jiffy
Go to any chat, and click the ‘+ icon on the bottom left.
Click on ‘Photo & Video Library from the popup menu and select a video from your library under the limit of 64MB.
In the video editing view, slide the video length cropper down to 5 seconds or less.
And that’s how your videos get turned into a crazy gif.